In today’s digital era, organizations must accelerate entry into new markets while delivering better customer service, cutting costs and growing revenue. Businesses are limited by large complex legacy infrastructures, manual processes and specialized skill sets — even culture. With
Australian-based technology company, hipages Group (ASX: HPG), partnered with
“We started on our transformation journey because we knew it was the future and we wanted to modernize and help tradespeople better streamline and grow their business while continuing to delight their customers,” said
- Expand market reach and innovation - Accelerate sales cycles and close even the most complex deals accurately. Empower teams to bring new products and business models to market faster.
- Optimize revenue - Reduce Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) and accelerate new revenue through digital capabilities in billing, payment optimization, collections and recovery and fraud.
- Simplify and improve workforce efficiency - Reduce expenses by automating manual, error prone processes and redirecting finance and engineering team members to higher business priorities.
- Future proof the finance tech stack - Manage total cost of ownership of technology investment more effectively. Leverage modern tools for billing, invoicing, payments, revenue recognition and tax.
"The launch of our Partner Ecosystem coincided with more businesses looking beyond their organization to navigate the internet economy, and Stripe making it easier to find the right partner for their needs," said
“Clients such as hipages are demanding a simplified payment experience to accelerate revenue. In partnering with Stripe, we reduce development time, bolster security, strengthen fraud protection and create superior end-user digital experiences for our enterprise customers,” said
- Watch the hipages video testimonial and read the case study.
Learn more about the
Thoughtworksand Stripe partnership.
Keep up with
Thoughtworksnews by visiting the company’s website.
- Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- ### - <TWKS915>
Phone: +1 (646) 581-2568